How to make a Booking
Please find below the steps for our simple online booking process:
Please ensure you have read all details regarding the service you wish to book and additional costs which may be incurred locally. Just click on the service title for details.
- Enter the date you want the service to start. Note: This may not be the day you arrive in resort. Search for the service you require and "Click for availability and prices" If available click "Book".
- Should you require more than one service simply return to the search menu, remember to amend the start date and number of people for that service if different and "Click availability and prices". If booking both a course and diving, please select the course first in order to take advantage of our lower diving rate. If the service is available click "Book" to hold it.
- You will see your booking being created in 'Your Booking' box, don't worry if you make a mistake, it is easy to remove a service. You will be able to allocate each service to the members of your party in Step 3.
- Should you wish to book a service for dates not showing as available, please contact our Reservations Department directly by clicking here.
- For hotel packages all prices are shown per person - Single room; max 1 person. Twin room; max 2 people sharing. Triple room; max 3 people sharing.
Throughout the booking process you will see Info Icons . They inform you of important information relevant to your booking and chosen services. Please click them to read the details.